cute fabric

Well I am having a night off from sewing and being a bit naughty..munching on a few Easter eggs that are still hanging around. so I am relaxing after my first two days back at work this week.. And the good news is that it was great. busy as we are relaying and restyling the whole store so I will have a fresh start to work with . the vibe is positive and it seems a much happier place to be so I am glad I have gone back..lots of cute new products but didn’t get any pics but I will get some next week.

Was just looking at these cute little fat quarters my mum thought I’d like. she just returned from a quilting event in Melbourne . it’s so cute but I’m not sure if I might keep it make something for myself or make a quilt..I will just have to think about it.

20120419-202930.jpg

20120419-202949.jpg

, , , ,

7 Responses to cute fabric

1. candy April 19, 2012 at 12:02 pm #

The dog fabric is adorable! Have fun!!

2. The Modern Home Economist April 20, 2012 at 9:10 am #

great fabrics. the dogs are so sweet

• nicolenicol April 20, 2012 at 9:11 am #

Yes they are aren’t they and i do love dogs!!

• The Modern Home Economist April 20, 2012 at 9:23 am #

You mentioned your mum got these from a trip to Melbourne. I am from Melbourne – which fabric store did she go to, there is not that many fantastic ones…

• nicolenicol April 20, 2012 at 9:30 am #

Oh she was at some kind of quilt show where they have classes and like an expo type thing where there are stallholders from businesses selling fabric so not sure. I have seen this range online and I’m going to find it and get some more pieces so i can send you the info if you like..plus its usually heaps cheaper to get from usa.

• The Modern Home Economist April 20, 2012 at 9:37 am #

Oh yes please. The USA is so much cheaper and also has a much larger range. I am just preparing myself to start ordering online but there is something about walking into a fabric store and soaking it all in that you just cannot beat… Would love the details when you get them. Thanks.

• nicolenicol April 22, 2012 at 8:18 am #

Yes you can’t really beat being able to touch and feel..customer service is what will keep the shops going. My mum usually orders from equilter.com but i usually go through smaller shops on easy or also hawthorne fabrics.com. The name of that range is Sherbet Pips..i just googled to find who was selling it on etsy so might get some extra mix and match bits. nicx