Elephant Nursery

elephant yellow

elepnat yellow 2

I mentioned in a past post that I had been trying to to photograph more items together in the cot now that things are slowly becoming more organised around here.

I’ve had some amazing feedback and interest since posting the new nursery pics on Facebook. It really makes such a difference to see them all set up properly in a cot and nursery like situation..obvious I know but sometimes I guess you have to take time to step out of your business to work on it don’t you.

And speaking of such..I am enjoying taking another of Holly Beckers’ Blogging your Way online classes.  I feel like I’ve already improved and learnt so much and hope to make a lot of improvements to the blog over the month.

13 Responses to Elephant Nursery

1. Kristen O'Dwyer July 26, 2013 at 2:52 pm #

HI I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO ORDER TWO OF THE ELEPHANT NURSERY COT SETS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND IT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR MY TWINS!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN ORDER THESE AND HOW MUCH IT WILL BE. THANKS SO MUCH, KRISTEN

• Nicole July 29, 2013 at 10:46 am #

Kristen, you can order through the etsy shop but I will be opening orders again probably end of august as I will be on holidays..or email me at nicolenicol@bigpond.com

2. Laura Stafford July 28, 2013 at 4:19 pm #

Hi! I was on Etsy this time last week and fell in love with the grey/yellow baby elephant series. i decided to purchase today and noticed that it is no longer there. I assume these are one of a kind. Do you take orders/custom make???

• Nicole July 29, 2013 at 10:47 am #

Hi Laura, I have closed orders till late august as i have too many to finish before I go on holidays..but i will definitely be making more of these.nicolex

3. Kylie November 14, 2013 at 8:14 pm #

Are you still making the elephant nursery in the grey/yellow/white?.

• Nicole November 15, 2013 at 7:43 pm #

Yes i will kylie in the new year..just working out the new fabrics.
      nicx

4. PEGAH October 18, 2014 at 3:35 pm #

Are you taking any order for this nursary?

• Nicole October 21, 2014 at 10:34 am #

Hi, we do still make this style. When I have some available I let everyone know on fb and instagram as I only do a few at a time and they go pretty quick. nicx

5. Gemma chapman December 31, 2014 at 7:06 am #

Hello please could let me no if you have any of the yellow & grey nursery bedding I stock & if so how much ??
    If u could email me back it would b much appreciated
    Many thanks x

• Nicole January 14, 2015 at 8:48 pm #

sorry no..all sold out for now. nicx

6. Ashley George October 3, 2016 at 12:58 pm #

Is this still available? I love this. These are the colors I chose for his nursery.

• nicole October 5, 2016 at 12:04 pm #

yes we have the elephant range available in yellow and grey..just an updated version of the one in this post which was from a while back. x

Trackbacks/Pingbacks